· Quick Charging: HK LTO Battery can be fully charged in 10 minutes at high C-rate without safety concern;
· Long Cycle Life: HK LTO battery can sustain over 33000 high DOD cycles and even more low DOD cycles, ten times that of other types of lithium-ion batteries;
· Excellent Environment Tolerance: Excellent performance from -30℃ to 55℃;
· Highest Safety: LTO batteries are recognized as the safest lithium-ion batteries due to the stable structure of lithium titanate oxide. Puncture safe.
|Nominal Capacity||60.0Ah@1 C1A(60A)|
|Capacity Range||≥60Ah@1 /3C1A (20A)|
|Nominal Voltage||2. 3V|
|Max Charging Voltage||2.90±0.05V|
|Min Discharging Voltage||1.5±0.05V|
|Standard Charging Current||1C1A(60.0A)|
|Standard Discharging Current||1C1A(60.0A)|
|Max continuous Charging Current||6C1A(360.0A)|
|Max continuous Discharging Current||6C1A(360.0A)|
|Max Peak Charging Current (10s)||10C1A(600A)(10s, 50%SOC)|
|Max Peak Discharging Current (30s)||10C1A(600A)(30s, 50%SOC)|
|Internal Resistance||DC Internal resistance：03~0.7mΩ|
|AC Internal resistance：0.2~0.6mΩ|
|Cycle Life||≥33000 cycles|
· High-power, high-torque motor provides ample power for the vehicle in a variety of road conditions and operating modes.
· Motor system employs advanced technology. Motor systems are assembled domestically with imported major components.
· Motor is connected directly to the drive axle, eliminating gearbox and other speed reduction mechanism that not just cause noise and oil leaks but slao require maintainance, making the ride more smooth and vehicle more reliable.
· Intelligent temperature management: electronic fan cooling system provides forced air cooling for the motor and control box.
· Equipped with automatic temperature detection system that initiates lowered power operation and sends alarm in high temperature, and other security functions to prevent negative effects due to thermo concentration.
· Motor controller uses RS 485/232 and CAN communication for data exchange with strong electric controller and vehicle controller to achieve coordinated control so as to guarantee system realiability.
· Motor controllers verified by VCA (UK Vehicle Certification Agency).
|Max Speed （rpm）||2400|
|Operating Ambient Temperature （°C）||-40~85|
|Type of Cooling||Liquid Cooling|
|Level of Protection||IP6K5|
European developed BMS collects real time working status data of each cell and passes such data and control policy to the vehicle controller in order to achieve optimal management of the cell. Cell voltage can be precisely controlled to ± 2mV.
· Overvoltage Protection
· Undervoltage Protection
· Short Circuit Protection
· Overtemperature Protection
· Insulation Status Monitoring
A battery module is a physical unit of multiple cells connected in series or in parallel. Modules are basic units of HK battery systems.
A battery pack is made with multiple modules in a container designed for specific vehicles.
Each module is equipped with voltage and temperature acquisition device, which monitors the real time status of cells in the module. Module design takes into consideration the heat generated during charging and discharging of cells. Each cell has a cooling fin to disperse the heat.
Depending on capacity requirement, numerous modules are arranged into a total of four battery packs, which are placed atop the roof and beneath the theater seats in the rear without sacrificing cabin space. HK battery pack design also takes into account the following factors:
· Thermo insulation for cold weather in northern part of China;
· High performance fan for heat dispersion and cooling;
· Container/case protection level conforming to IP67 standard;
· National standard charging port design with one gun charging current up to250A;
· Equipped with hardware protection circuit to prevent battery short circuit or overcurrent;
· Each pack has a separate maintenance switch to ensure safety;
· High standard container/case with 10 year guarantee.
HK Group has set up a battery technology R&D team of world's leading experts from US and China. At the same time, HK Group has set up a battery technology company in Lianyungang, Jiangsu Province, assembling battery modules and packs for electric buses and other EVs.
|Nominal Voltage/Voltage Range||588.8/499~742||V||2p256s|
|Nominal Capacity/Voltage Range||120/（499～742V）||Ah|
|Continuous Discharging Current||180||A|
|Max Peak Discharging Current (30s)||450||A|
|Continuous Charging Current||250/500||A||One Gun|
|Max Peak Charging Current（10s）||500||A|
|Insulation Resistance||≥2||MΩ||Insulation resistance of pack|
|Level of Protection||IP67（excl. air intake）|
|Protection Mechanism||Dual protection mechanism with internal fuse and BMS protection signal||BMS sends signal to vehicle controller to trigger protection action. BMS disconnects contactor to protect equipment in serious case|
|Thermal Management||Forced air cooling|
|DC Insulation Resistance of Pack||≤180||mΩ|